Divine Savior Catholic School invites you to be a part of our community.
Divine Savior offers grades K3, K4 and K5 through 8th grade. Our kindergarten and pre-kindergarten classes are offered as half days or full days. Our student-teacher ratio is 10-1.
Our school is an accredited Milwaukee Archdiocese Catholic School and we are committed to developing strong Christian values and faith enrichment. We teach a balanced curriculum and good study habits that will build sound life skills and positive self images. Our students attend Mass every Tuesday morning.
In addition to the standard curriculum we offer:
- Music - for all students
- Choir & Band - for student in 5th - 8th grade
- DSCS students participate in all sports offered at Nothern Ozaukee and Random Lake School Districts
- DSCS students and cluster parish parishioners participate in 5/6 & 7/8 grade volleyball teams
- Ceramics - for 5-8 students
- Keyboarding - for students in 3rd - 4th grade
- Computer Lab
- iPads & Chromebooks - 1:1 ratio
- Mimio interactive whiteboards in every room
- MASH - Meaningfull After-School Study Hall on early-release Wednesdays for students who may need remedial or accelerated help
- Reading Specialist - for students needing additional or accelerated help
- Hot Lunch - offered daily
- Junior Achievement
- Class "Buddies" sharing seasonal activities and attending Mass together
- Monthly Prayer Service - sharing our school-wide theme and monthly focus
- Monthly Food Pantry collection
- Clothing and pajama drives
- Fundraising for Sr. Joannes Klas' Mission
- Advent and Lenten collection
- Jump Rope for Heart for the American Heart Association
PtA - Parent Teacher Association
The PtA oversees all fundraising events. It is comprised of all families registered at Divine Savior Catholic School. We have a very active and vocal parent organization.