About Our School
Divine Savior Catholic School invites you to be a part of our community.
Divine Savior offers grades K3, K4 and K5 through 8th grade. Our kindergarten and pre-kindergarten classes are offered as half days or full days. Our student-teacher ratio is 10-1.
Our school is an accredited Milwaukee Archdiocese Catholic School and we are committed to developing strong Christian values and faith enrichment. We teach a balanced curriculum and good study habits that will build sound life skills and positive self images. Our students attend Mass every Tuesday and alternating Thursdays.
In addition to the standard curriculum we offer:
- Music for all students and Choir and Band for students in 5th thru 8th grade
- Sports – DSCS students participate in all sports offered at Northern Ozaukee
- Sports - DSCS students and DS Parishineers participate in 5/6 and 7/8 grade girls volleyball teams
- Ceramics for students in 5th and 6th grade
- Keyboarding for students in 3rd and 4th
- Computer Lab
- iPad cart and Chromebook carts 1:1 ratio
- Mimio Interactive whiteboards in every room
- MASH – Meaningful After-School Study Hall – on early-release Wednesdays for students who may need remedial or accelerated help.
- Reading Specialist – On staff and available for students needing additional help.
- Field trips
- Hot Lunch offered daily
- Junior Achievement
- Class ‘Buddies’ sharing seasonal activities and attending Mass together
- Monthly Prayer Service sharing our school wide theme and monthly focus
Monthly Food Pantry collection Fundraising for Sr. Joannes Klas’s Mission in Guatemala Advent and Lenten collection Jump Rope for Heart for the American Heart Association
PTA comprised of all families registered at Divine Savior Catholic School oversees all fundraising events. We have a very active and vocal parent organization.